Effective Date: January 2, 2019
- the types of information we collect through our Services;
- how we use and protect that information;
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances; and
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices.
This Policy applies to Momentum and our websites, mobile applications, emails we send, as well as the information we collect when you interact with us through social media or other websites and online services. It also applies anywhere it is linked. It does not apply to non-Momentum websites and mobile applications that may link to the Services or be linked to or from the Services; please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at:
Mailing Address: 1 Concourse Parkway, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30328
What Do We Collect?
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our websites or in our mobile application. This includes: o Contact and demographic information when registering to use our Services
- Payment information and associated contact information when engaging in a transaction on our site
- Email address information when subscribing to our email bulletins
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Any information or data you provide by interacting in our online forums and chatrooms, or by commenting on content posted on our Services.
- Information you provide when you interact with us via social media, including any posts, pictures, videos and messages which you give us access to via our social media sites (including by use of hashtags associated with us). We have access to this information, but it remains stored on the social media platform—not in Momentum’s files or servers. Information you provide when you complete a survey administered by us or a service provider acting on our behalf.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
- Details of your visits to our site and information generated in the course of the use our site (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site.
- Details regarding the device you use to access our website or digital services, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about how you interact with our email correspondence, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence.
- Information that you make available to us on a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Services), including your social media account information and other information included in your social media posts. For all information derived from your social media activity, we have access to the information about you as it relates to our pages, but we do not store any of that information on our own system. All such information remains on the social media platform.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not be available, work, or work as designed. You may be able to opt out of or block tracking by interacting directly with the third-parties who conduct tracking through our Services. Please see below for more information.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
- To provide you with our products and services o Process information at your request to take steps to enter into a contract for sale or for services
- Provide you with our products and services
- Process payments
- Make deliveries
- Maintain business and service continuity
- Send service communications
- To enable additional features or interact with us outside our website, portal or mobile application (such as via email) o Communicate with you, upon your request, about our services
- Display your messages/captions, photos and/or videos (which may include ‘likes’, comments or other reactions to such messages/captions, photos and/or videos)
- Send you direct marketing communications if you consented to us doing so
- Identify you to enable your participation in user forums
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our business o Provide you with a personalized service
- Improve our products and services
- Keep our site and systems safe and secure
- Understand our customer base and purchasing trends
- Understand the effectiveness of our marketing
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal o Defend against or exercise legal claims
- Investigate complaints or potential legal violations
- Assist law enforcement
- Comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services
WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
- Service Providers: We engage third party service providers to perform function on our behalf such as: payment processors, marketing automation partners, website, software or data storage companies, analytics and search engine providers, customer survey providers, and distribution and fulfillment contactors.
- Business Partners and Corporate Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates and business partners who may sell services of interest to you.
- Third Parties involved in Marketing: We engage third parties to assist us in serving marketing about our Services. These third parties may utilize cookies to fulfill this function. Please see Additional Information About our Data Collection and Sharing Practices and review Additional Information About Third Party Cookies below.
- Social Media platforms: Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with social media providers typically allows that third party platform to collect some information about you through cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, that third party social media platform may recognize you through its cookies even when you do not interact with their application(s). Please visit those third parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR DATA COLLECTION AND SHARING PRACTICES
- Sharing of Aggregated Data: We may analyze aggregated, de-identified data and share these analyses at our discretion, including with marketing agencies, media agencies and analytics providers. These third parties will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
- Combination of Information: We may combine information from the Services with other information we obtain from our business records, our affiliates, or from third party sources.
- Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization: We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
- Cross Border Transfer of Data: If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
- Information About Your Account Options: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email bulletin, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Information for Individuals Located in the EEA and Switzerland
Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing: We process personal data on the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreement to provide Services; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the Services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedom related to data privacy.
Right to lodge a complaint: Users that reside in the EEA or Switzerland have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned. Contact details for data protection authorities are available here.
Transfers: Personal information we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates or subcontractors maintain facilities, as described above.
Individual Rights: If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you are entitled to certain rights. Please note: In order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with personal information prior to accessing any records containing information about you. These rights include the ability:
- to request from us access to personal information held about you
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists, or you believe your fundamental rights to data privacy and protection outweigh our legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
- to request that we restrict our processing if we are processing your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest as an exercise of official authority (including profiling); using your data for direct marketing (including profiling); or processing your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
- To submit a request to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to respond to your request, or respond to it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
HOW WE SECURE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OR ABOUT YOU
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the State of California have the right to request information regarding third parties to whom the Momentum has disclosed certain categories of personal information during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Momentum does not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, and have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Site Operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you the services on our site, such as identifying you as being signed in, tracking content that you have viewed, and remembering your preferences.
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our services are being used, track site performance and make improvements.
- Social Media: Enabling the sharing of content from our services through social networking and other sites
Below is a list of these partners with links to more information their use of your data and how to exercise your options regarding tracking.
|Analytics||GA Audiences||https://policies.google.com/privacy https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en|
|DoubleClick AdExchange||https://policies.google.com/privacy https://adssettings.google.com/|
|DoubleClick Bid Manager||https://policies.google.com/privacy https://adssettings.google.com/|
|Google Dynamic Remarketing||